The University of Agriculture, Peshawar
It is for the information of all concerned graduates of this University that Convocation 2017 is expected to be held in the month of January, 2017.
All the students who have earned the following degrees and are interested to participate in the Convocation 2017 for receiving their degrees are directed to apply for online registration on the University official website http://admission.aup.edu.pk/applyconvocation.aspx and submit the hard copy of the registration form along with deposit slip of Rs.4000/- in favor of Director Finance in the University official account No.7450-7 in any branch of Habib Bank Limited, Pakistan to the Directorate of Teaching from December 13 to December 23, 2016 positively.
Rs.1000/- will be refunded to the graduates on return of gown.
All graduates who are interested to attend the Convocation 2017 shall have to participate in the rehearsal one day prior to the Convocation and should collect their gown two days prior the rehearsal day. Those who do not attend the rehearsal shall not be allowed to take part in the Convocation. Position holders, entitled for Medals on the basis of academic distinctions are particularly directed to register themselves and participate in the rehearsal.
- M.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture/ Animal Husb, (2013-2014 & 2014-2015 )
- M. Phil Biotechnology (2013-2014 & 2014-2015)
- M. Phil Botany) (2013-2014)
- M. Phil Sociology (2013-2014)
- M. Phill Pathology (2013-2014)
- M. Phill Theriogenology (2013-2014)
- M. Phill Statistics (2013-2014)
- MS (Management Sciences) (2013-2014 & 2014-2015)
- MS (Information Technology) (2013-2014)
- Master Economics (2014-2015)
- Master Rural Sociology (2014-2015)
- MBA (2014-2015)
- B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture (2011-2014 & 2012-2015)
- B.Sc. (Hons) Biotechnology (2011-2014 & 2012-2015)
- DVM (2010-2014 & 2011-2015)
- BBA (Hons) (2011-2014 & 2012-2015)
- BS (CS) (2011-2014 & 2012-2015)
- BS (IT) (2011-2014 & 2012-2015)
It is important to note that the registration will be closed on 23/12/2016.
Note: Persons possessing hand bag, purse, mobile phone, camera or any other electronic gadget shall not be allowed to enter the convocation venue.
For More Information Contact
Assoc. Director Teaching
Office phone: + 92 91 9216532 Ext: 3122
Fax: + 92 91 9216520