The University of Agriculture, Peshawar
Applications on prescribed form are invited from Pakistani nationals for the following positions in the University:
||Nomenclature of Post
||Two posts of Assistant Engineer Civil (BS-17)
one each for main Campus at Peshawar and AMK Campus, Mardan (Regular).
|B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University, with three years' experience of constructing buildings and roads.
||Two posts of Asstt: Director Finance (BS-17)
in Finance Directorate (Regular).
|First Class M.Com/M.B.A. (with specialization in Accounts); or Second Class M.Com/M.B.A. (with specialization in Accounts and four years' experience in accounts) in a University or a Government Department or an Autonomous Organization.
For More Information Contact:
- The prescribed application forms are obtainable from Meeting Section of the University on production of Bank receipt or Demand Draft for Rs.1500/- in the name of Director Finance of the University of Agriculture. The Application Form could also be downloaded from the link below and bank Bank receipt or Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- must accompany the application.
- Candidates already in Service, should route their applications through proper channel.
- Applications with attested copies of all degree, certificates and diplomas or equivalent certificates regarding any credentials, medals/distinction certificates and years-wise detailed marks certificates, experience certificates should reach the undersigned on or before 20-9-2014. The last date is 30-9-2014 for those applying from aboard.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date shall not be entertained.
- Separate Application Form must be submitted for each post.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending test/interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- 2% quota is reserved for disabled persons subject to qualifying selection process.
- University reserves the right, not to fill any or all post(s)
- The selection process shall include NTS test.
Phone: +92 91 9216521