Research Associate, Department of Poultry Science
Under the Pakistan Science Foundation Project Titled "Utilization of Maggots as an Alternative Animal Origin Protein on the Production Performance of Meat and Egg-Type Birds" Two positions of Research Associate are vacant in the Department of Poultry Science, Faculty of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences, The University of Agriculture Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. These positions are contractual in nature on a fixed pay of Rs. 25000/- per month.
The contract will be renewed after every six months on the base of performance till three years of the project duration. Applications are invited on plain paper for the appointment against these positions according to the given criteria.
Terms and conditions of the Contract:
| S. No.
|| Nomenclature of Post
|| Qualification (Criteria)
|| Research Associate
- M.Sc (Hons) in the Relevant Field with no 3rd Division in the Academic Career from HEC Recognized, University/Institution
- Candidates already enrolled in Ph. D will be preferred
Prof. Dr. Sarzamin Khan
The contractual appointment shall be valid for Six month period, renewable on Six months basis subject to performance.
- All academic credentials of the selected candidate shall be open to scrutiny/verification
- Application will be submitted to the office of the Department of Poultry Science
- Application along with attested copies of all degrees, diplomas, merit certificates detailed Marks certificates and research publication should reach undersigned on or before April 22, 2014
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending test/interview
- Interview will be held on April 25,2014 in the office of the undersigned
- All candidates must appear to Selection Committee in person
- Appointment order to selected candidate will be issued on the same day due to urgent need of the Project.
Office Phone: + 92 91 9218315