Applications on prescribed form are invited from Pakistani nationals for the following positions on three yearly contract basis (renewable) for the Institute of Business and Management Sciences (IBMS) as per given details:
Download Application Form
||Nomenclature of Post
||Associate Professors (BS-20):
One each in the discipline of Finance, Computer Science and Information Technology.
|PhD in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution plus 10 (ten) years teaching/research experience in HEC recognized University or a Post Graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization, plus 10 (ten) research publications (with at least 4 (Four) publications in the last 5 years) in the HEC recognized Journals.
5 (Five) years post Ph.D teaching/ research experience in an HEC recognized University or a Post Graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization, plus 10 research publications (with at least 4 (Four) publications in last 5 years) in the recognized Journals.
||Assistant Professors (TTS):
Two in the discipline of Finance, One each in the discipline of Human Resource Management, Marketing, Information Technology and Computer Sciences.
|PhD degree from HEC recognized Institution with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Five in the discipline of Finance, three in the discipline of Human Resource Management, One in the discipline of Accounting, Three in the discipline of Computer Science and two in the discipline of Information Technology.
|Master's degree (foreign) OR M.Phil/MS (Pakistan) OR equivalent degree awarded after 18 (eighteen) years of education as determined by the HEC in the relevant field from HEC recognized University/ Institution with no 3rd Division in the academic career.
Note: These positions will be governed by the three years contact policy (renewable subject to
Satisfactory performance) adopted by the university as approved by the statutory bodies.
Download Application Form
For More Information Contact:
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the link below and bank receipt or Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- must accompany the application in the name of Director Finance, The University of Agriculture Peshawar.
- Candidates already in Service, should route their applications through proper channel.
- Applications with attested copies of all degrees, certificates, diplomas, medals/distinction certificates and year-wise detailed marks certificates, experience certificates, full papers of research publications, (acceptance letter shall not be entertained as per HEC instructions), teaching courses taught, research project(s) completed, M.Sc student supervised, Ph.D student supervised, students evaluation proforma, course(s) developed in the case of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor TTS should reach the undersigned on or before 05-04-2016 for Inland candidates. The last date is 25-04-2016 for those, applying from aboard.
- Incomplete applications or those received after closing date shall not be entertained.
- Separate Application Form must be submitted for each post.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending test / interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Screening of candidates for the position of lecturers will be done through NTS test and demonstration. However no marks has been allocated for the NTS and demonstration in Elevation Proforma.
- The University has the right not to fill any or all post (s).
- Candidate applying for the positions of Associate Professor should submit 04 sets of application.
- 2% quota is reserved for disabled person subject to qualifying selection process.
Office Phone #: + 92 91 9216521 Ext: 3108
Fax #: +92 91 9216520