Applications on prescribed form are invited from Pakistani nationals for the following positions in the University:
||Two posts of Assistant Engineer Civil (BS-17),
one each for main Campus at Peshawar and AMK Campus, Mardan (Regular).
|B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University, with three years experience of constructing buildings and roads.
Download Application Form
For More Information Contact:
- The prescribed Application Forms are obtainable from Meeting Section of the University on production of Bank receipt or Demand Draft for Rs.1500/- in the name of Director Finance of The University of Agriculture, Peshawar. The Application Form could also be downloaded from the link bleow and bank receipt or Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- must accompany the application.
- Candidates already in service, should route their applications through proper channel.
- Applications with attested copies of all degrees, certificates, medals/distinction certificates and years-wise detailed marks certificates, experience certificates should reach the undersigned on or before 30-10-2015 for inland and 16-11-2015 for abroad candidates.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date shall not be entertained.
- Separate Application Form must be submitted for each post.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending test/interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- 2% quota is reserved for disabled persons subject to qualifying selection process.
- Short-listing of the eligible candidates shall be done through NTS.
The University of Agriculture, Peshawar
Phone: + 92 91 921521 Ext: 3108
Fax: + 92 91 9216520