- Master's Degree (First Class) in the relevant field from HEC recognized University/ Institution with no 3rd Division in the academic career.
- For the post of Lecturer in English, candidates with 2nd Division are also eligible.
- First Class M.Phil./MS in the relevant field or equivalent degree awarded after 18 (eighteen) years of education from an HEC recognized University/Institution with no 3rd division in the Academic Career or MS Foreign.
||Instruction for Lecturer post
||Shortlisting of the candidates for the post of lecturer shall be made through NTS, as per standard operating procedures in vogue in the University.
The post of Professor (BS-21) advertised in the discipline of "Livestock Management"
||May be read as "Animal Breeding & Genetics"
Instruction for Assistant Professor BPS/TTS
- All those candidates who possess Ph.D degree would be eligible on TTS for the position of Assistant Professor except those who have not yet completed three years period after obtaining Ph.D degree from this University, by closing date.
- The candidates already on TTS and Appling for higher positions should submit resignation along with application form from the existing position as per TTS Statutes.