Directorate of Advanced Studies and Research
Master Degree Programs
Spring Semester 2017
Applications for admission are invited for the following Self Support Educational Programs (SSEP)
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION:
|MA (Rural Sociology)
||BA with one of the following as major subject(s): Sociology, Social Work, Economics, Psychology, Philosophy, & Political Science
||B.A/B.Sc with Economics & Statistics OR B.A/B.Sc with Economics, B.Com
||B.A/B.Sc (with Statistics and Mathematics combination)
||Applicants having bachelor's degree (14 years of education) plus 4 years managerial or professional experience
|MBA (3.5 years)
||14 years education i.e. B.Sc., B.Com, BA and other equivalent qualification
|MBA (2.5 years)
||16 years non-relevant education i.e. BE, MBBS, MA, M.Sc. and other equivalent qualification
"CGPA of 2.50/4.00 (under semester system) or 2nd Division under Annual System from HEC recognized Universities/Institutes.
Note: All those applicants, who have applied earlier, no need to apply again.
- Online admission forms are available from December 05, 2016 on university website www.aup.edu.pk or direct access link http://admission.aup.edu.pk/
- Application forms complete in all respects alongwith attested photocopies of the required documents and deposit slip of Rs.1000/- in DF/recurring A/C#14870007450701 (Non-Refundable) must reach to the Directorate of Advanced Studies & Research by December 26, 2016.
- Merit list will be displayed on January 02, 2017
- Deposit of admission fee January 03-06, 2017
- Commencement of classes from January 09, 2017
Director Advanced Studies & Research (DASR)
Office Phone: + 92 91 9218390, + 92 91 9216572-8 Ext: 3255