AMIR MUHAMMAD KHAN CAMPUS, MARDAN
Admission Notice 2017 For AMK Campus, Mardan
Applications are invited on prescribed forms for admission to B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture, BBA (Hons) & BS (CS) degree programs on open merit and Self-Sustaining Basis/Non subsidized rates in Amir Muhammad Khan Campus Mardan, The University of Agriculture, Peshawar.
- Admission forms for B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture, BBA (Hons) & BS (CS) degree programs are available in the Assistant Director Teaching office through depositing Rs.1000/- (Non Refundable) in Bank Account No.04417900534203 HBL Par Hoti Branch Mardan.
- Candidates applying for multiple categories/reserved seats must fill separate form and deposit Rs.500/- (Non-Refundable) for each discipline.
- Hardcopy, of application complete in all respect with original bank receipt must reach on or before December 23, 2016 to Assistant Director Teaching, AMK Campus, Mardan.
- Merit for admission to Bachelor Degree Programs shall be determined on the basis of combined percentage of marks obtained in SSC (40% weight) & HSSC or equivalent (60% weight).
- Candidates who have attained or shall attain the age of 25 years on the last date of the submission of application forms shall not be eligible for admission to Bachelor degree programs.
- Admission will be granted on merit and availability of seats in each discipline.
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
||F.Sc. Pre-Medical or Pre-Engineering with at least 45% marks.
|Self-Sustainable Degree Programs
||F.Sc./D.Com/DBA/DAE/I.Com/ICS or F.A. with any one of these subjects: Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science & Economics with at least 45% marks.
||F.Sc. or Intermediate in Gen. Science/ Computer Science/DAE/ F.A with subject of Computer Science or equivalent with at least 45% marks.
Director AMK Campus Mardan
- Those candidates who all already applied for admission will be considered.
- Rules & regulations regarding admission, Examination etc and Fee Structure are available on the University official website.
Office Phone: 0937-561411